853 Views |
Andrographis paniculata really affects the liver?
There are records of the use of Andrographis paniculata in folk medicine. Traditional medicine in many countries in Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Yunani Medical Andrographis paniculata is used to take care of the liver.
Currently, studies have found that Andrographis paniculata extract has the effect of protecting against liver damage, increasing superoxide dismutase levels in liver cells, reducing enzyme levels AST, ALT, alkaline Phosphatase, LDH, bilirubin from inducing liver damage.
How to use paniculata safely
1. Eat properly Advise to consult a doctor, Thai traditional medicine doctor and pharmacist.
2. Choose Andrographis paniculata that are standard and safe Important information on the drug label should be considered:
- Registration number of traditional medicine formula Starting with the letter G, the said registration number can be used to check product information on the website of the Food and Drug Administration.
- andrographolide content and package size
- date of manufacture and date of expiration