307 Views |
Tips for removing the mask
Take off the mask when...
- while alone
- eat food, drink water
- Located in a well-ventilated area
- Located outside the building, open air
- Stay in the building, keep distance
Who should wear a mask all the time?
- Group 608 includes the elderly, people with congenital diseases Pregnant women who did not meet the vaccination criteria
-Infected or high-risk contacts when it is necessary to be with others
- duty person provide services to or be close to others
Face masks are useful in preventing both transmission, infection and other respiratory infections. Therefore, you should always carry a mask when you leave the house.
Information as of June 23, 2022
Information from: 1. Resolutions of the Prof.D. on June 17, 2022
2.Department of Disease Control