1336 Views |
What kind of symptoms are constipation?
Constipation symptoms are as follows.
- defecation less than 3 times a week or less than usual
- Stool looks like a hard lump. granular
- Feeling unable to defecate or can't shoot at the end
- Difficult to defecate requires a lot of force There may also be pain while defecation.
- Flatulence, abdominal pain, or pain in the abdomen
In those with 2-3 of the above symptoms over a period of 3 months, simple constipation may develop into more severe chronic constipation.
Therefore, if there is an abnormality in defecation that has changed from the original without finding the cause Even after trying to change eating and lifestyle habits, the symptoms did not improve. or having other symptoms, such as fatigue, tiredness, weight loss, bloody stools You should consult your doctor to determine the cause of the disorder.
thanks for the source
1. Drug data warehouse unit Faculty of Pharmacy Mahidol University