Studies have found that Eating turmeric when the organs are working will increase the effectiveness of turmeric even more. By way of eating turmeric, turmeric should be eaten at the following time according to the treatment.
- Time 03.00-05.00 Lung time If eaten during this time, it will help in nourishing the lungs, helping to strengthen the lungs. help with allergies shortness of breath
- 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Large intestine time Helps solve colon problems Help restore the nerve endings of the colon to constrict. to help excrete normally And help prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids and colon cancer.
- 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Stomach time It will help reduce flatulence, indigestion, colic, distension, and also help relieve knee pain, stiff legs, nourish the brain, prevent memory loss.
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Spleen time Help solve the problem of lymphatic waste. Relieve symptoms of diabetes, gout
- Time 11.00-13.00 Heart time Helps maintain a healthy heart
- 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Urinary bladder time Helps maintain a strong bladder sphincter Cure vaginal discharge
- 5:00 p.m. until bedtime Eating turmeric during this period will help improve memory. When you wake up, you won't be tired. Excretion will also be better.
Source: Office of Agriculture and Cooperatives Surin Province