325 Views |
1. Loosen the lines, stretching the arms and legs when waking up. It will help the muscles relax better.
2. Exercise the abdominal muscles. and stimulates the digestive system by sleeping Lie flat and raise your straight leg up and down slowly.
3. Do yoga or baton dance. to help stretch the muscles
Walk up and down the stairs at least 4 steps a day.
5. Strengthen the balance. Take long steps and tiptoe as much as possible.
6. Practice taking deep breaths. through the nose and exhale through the mouth. While inhaling, the stomach must be inflated. On exhalation, the stomach is flattened.