652 Views |
Dementia is more common in old age. But not all elderly people. Must be dementia If we have to watch and exercise the brain regularly.
1. degeneration of the brain Because the brain tissue has decayed or died.
2. Not enough blood supply to the brain The blood vessels supplying the brain are hardened or constricted abnormally.
3. Brain infection Viruses cause inflammation in the brain, such as HIV.
caused by a brain tumor
Lack of certain nutrients such as vitamin B1 or vitamin B12
6. Changes in the metabolic system in the body or endocrine, liver, climb, malfunction
7. His head was contaminated for a long time. Dealing with sports players who regularly use their heads to hit things.