Ginger is an herb that has many medicinal benefits. And has been included in the list of herbal drugs in the national list of essential drugs.
There are indications for
- Relieve flatulence, expel wind, tightness, colic
- relieve nausea Vomiting from motion sickness, seasickness
- prevent nausea vomiting from surgery
And is an alternative for mothers who want to stimulate the secretion of milk. The spicy taste of ginger will increase blood circulation. make more milk
Thanks for the resources...
- herbal medicine database Faculty of Pharmacy Ubon Ratchathani University
- Herb Information Office Faculty of Pharmacy Mahidol University