98 Views |
Soybeans, tiny but mighty
soy protein isolate
Soybeans are high in dietary fiber and phytoestrogens. Two important isoflavone, in particular, are Janistine and Daidzein
complete protein It has a balanced ratio of eight essential amino acids.
The health benefits of soybeans
- Helps reduce blood cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Help strengthen the immune system.
- Helps reduce blood pressure in postmenopausal women.
- Relieve hot flashes in menopause
Thank you for the source: Vitamin Bible book.